There are a number of ways to get involved with the FES Group and the regional Film Offices and help to supply and service the production companies and freelancers seeking to film in the South.
- Crew Members: from Producers to Runners, Cinematographers to Gaffers and 1st Assistant Directors to Make-Up Artists.
- Performers: (Actors, Magicians, Supporting Artists, Jugglers, Clowns, etc) If you have had previous experience, please do join us.
- Services and Facilities: e.g. catering, equipment hire, vehicles, security, media law, transport.
- Studios: List your studio facilities e.g. dance, film, sound, photographic, water.
- Locations: from bridges to barns, from derelict buildings to mansions, from homes to swimming pools to office blocks, highways and by-ways.
- Props: anything from garden chairs, telephone boxes, statues, furniture, lighting and more.
- Film Festivals: Get your festival registered on our platform. Join our Film Community Hub.
- Training: Looking to spread the word about your training courses - why not register on our platform to help you connect.
- Networking Events: We can help you spread the word about your networking event just add your meeting to our online Hub,
- Screening Rooms: If you are looking to attract extra income for your venue, we are looking for interesting and unusual places to screen films. Whether it is the village hall, parish church, office boardroom, bar, restaurant, local theatre or home screening room, we want to hear from you.
- Work Placements: If you are seeking work experience in the industry, join the Hub.
The more opportunities and venues we can offer the creative industries, the more successful the Film Offices will be showcasing the best of the South to the greater benefit of all.